Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Yamato gets Macross 7 license!"

Yamato now has Macross 7 license for sure! Previously only Bandai has it. The first sign was when they released Gamlin's VF-22S from Macross 7:Dynamite last month.

PH1239267833

And now they officially announce VF-22S Max and Milia from Macross 7 series! Hurray!

Milia
10100656a5
10100656a

Max
10100657a5
10100657a2

Also codenamed Blue Gazer, I fell in love with this model the first time I saw it~~

The VF-22S is the advancement of the YF-21 prototype. The diff is in the cockpit design and the head in battroid mode. I think the VF-22S has a far cooler 'face' than YF-21. Retail price is RM780. Shit.

But then we can now hope for the ultimate valkyrie from Macross 7:

vf-19custom-fighter_small

Nekki Basara's VF-19 Kai!

Pictures from Hobby Search and Yamato

2 comments:

Eric said...

Buy! Buy! buy! I think Yamato makes a better quality than Bandai? From the pictures, I see that the color are much better and the cockpit window is not colorless :)

Leopard said...

Yeah, I agree Yamato is far better. Yesterday I try to pose Armored Ozma, it was so uncomfortable. And some of the paint also come off dy shit. Actually it does have 'tinted' cockpit, but very lightly only. u see ur Roy one.. superb rite :D