Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Nokia 2330 Classic"

My V3i's LCD screen went out on my last week. If u tried to call me and no reply/voice mail or anything weird, then this explains it :D I tried to disassemble it and fix it myself, thinking it could be just a connection problem, but I didn't have the proper screwdriver to open it.

Darn, have to spend money dy. Might as well get a new phone. NO MORE MODO PHONES!!! My V3i was RM1k+ (even though purchased with staff price) and it barely lasted 3 years. Sigh. But after my excessive spending on toys (!), just dun have the budget to get something similar. Screw, I'm going for cheapo phones now:

Here comes the new Nokia 2330!

nokia1

Cost me RM270, a very basic phone. It's so light, almost has no weight!

nokia2

V3i retiring. Sigh. Also, if u look closely, the LCD has lots of dust trapped inside. Sig. Bad design. Feature-wise, Nokia 2330 has no iTunes like the V3i (but how often do I even use that?) but it has FM radio :D Also has the classic Snake game.. Haha, brings back memory of my super classic phone which I still keep...


..

..

..

nokia3

the Nokia 3310 :D

5 comments:

shirley said...

welcome to the nokia family... the top part looks a bit like mine eh... :)

Leopard said...

Go nokia! :D

Eric said...

haha...Toys RM few K sanggup beli eh, hp choose cheap2 one.So, got extra money to buy more toys oredi la?;p Joking..haha..Anyway, simple one is the best la.. :)

Leopard said...

Heheh... dun forget another few K for Ozma Full Armor and Super Alto :P

TheVoyeur said...

My Black V3 also died on me almost 3 years only, from September 2005 to April 2008. Same problem, no LCD display :( Something must be damn fucking wrong with the LCD part of the Motorola RAZR V3 series ;)