Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Transformers: ROTF and Terminator Salvation"

Gf had 2 free tickets which she got from buying Kit Kat. Unfortunately she had to return to Melaka in a hurry before we got to use the tickets. The expiry date for the ticket was 30 June, so last Sat, I went to Gurney to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen! ALONE!! Some people may find it strange to watch in the cinema alone, but hey, it isn't the first time for me: I watched Star Wars Ep 1 SEVEN times in the cinema before ;)

Then on Monday, I went to Queensbay to use up the last ticket: Terminator Salvation. Transformers was so hot that for Terminator, I basically had the whole cinema to myself! No disturbance :D

final-transformers-revenge-fallen-poster

So how was it? I liked Terminator slightly more than Transformers with both being nice but not excellent. Definitely watch Transformers for Megan Fox: she's ultra-hot! The usual cast of good guys and bad guys have expanded, a lot more focus on Optimus and Bumblebee. I like Sideswipe and Sideways which appeared in the starting chase; they are sooo cool~~!

terminator-salvation-poster-2

Terminator is nice too. But unfortunately for Christian Bale, his John Connor was outshone by Sam Worthington's Marcus Wright :P Arnold even makes an appearance as T-600 model (although that was a CGI).

Next is G.I.Joe! :D

No comments: