Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"The Return!"

This morning was still thinking whether should go to work. The fever seems to have died out, but my whole body felt like just been electrocuted by Palpatine... bzzzttt!! Every step is painful, turning my eyes to the corners also painful. On Friday I was looking through the Dinner & Dance photos with this flu-like symptom. Suddenly I was struggling to open my eyes. Brain processing seems to stop. Thoom. Lie on the bed. Cover with blanket. Shit, it didn't look good.

Next morning see the doctor. High fever. You know how when you have fever, your body starts to feel extremely uncomfortable. Feel cold, yet not cold. Joints aching. Head like gonna explode. Gosh, I was so glad to see the medicine for fever! The only thing is, it takes awhile to kick in! And then you can sleep well. Until the effect goes off, then struggle again! Sleeeeep.... Medicine...... Sleeeep.... Medicine......

2 Days later. Monday. Although sad that weekend gone just like tat, but hey, at least fever's gone..... or did it? No... Fever returned. Knock out again. Sleeeeeep.... Medicine.... Finally eat medicine until finished dy. Antibiotic also finished. Seems like recover dy. Ahh.. Except the part where the body aches like hell! Bzztt!! Ouch.

Btw, this Sunday is Penang Bridge Run. I put myself in for Fun Run category, 10km, no prize one. If the body can still take it, I'm gonna go for it! Starts at 6.30AM, hopefully can get some nice view from atop the bridge! Or maybe in the end just sleep through the whole thing and forget about it. Haha... such interesting times!

One yet another side note, although I was half-dead on Saturday, I still manage to catch Arsenal v Man U. Already a contender for Game of the Season, the quality of football on display was majestic. Of course, Arsenal winning 2-1 made it all the sweeter! Still, full credit to Man U as clearly either side could've won that day. Go Gunners!

No comments: