Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Happy Birthday to me Part 2!"

And here they are, my gift to myself.. Haha.. 2 carton of Star Wars!

IMG_4287
IMG_4285

Vehicles! Homing Spider Droid, V-19 Torrent Starfighter (woo-hoo!!), Anakin's Modified Starfighter and Griveous' Starfighter (which I already have :-S)

IMG_4289

Clone Wars basic figures! Yeah, after I rewatch the Clone Wars movie, find it really nice. And best of all, now they continue the adventures on a half-hour show every week!

IMG_4290

Wave 2. Got this from Parkson Gurney Plaza on the 1st day of the reopening of the Gurney New Wing! That day was damn packed with people. Not much to the new wing though; most of the shops are already seen in Queesbay Mall. But I got a shock when I saw Parkson's new toy dept filled with these new basic figures! That's why have to go to any new mall openings on the first day ;) In fact, by the time I arrived (12+), some of the nicer figures already gone :-S

IMG_4292

And Wave 3, with Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress! When I get the rest of the figures (notice I dun have Wave 1) then can start posing them for dioramas :P

IMG_4294

Also, Toys R Us is having the sale period, and some things start to go for clearance. Found these 2 Evolution packs, with RM15 discount each! Amazing. Some more these are new stocks :P Also, I used the RM30 gift voucher from TRU, so got these 2 came for a pretty sweet deal :D

Ok, that's it for this month. Next month will be a blast with the Christmas/year end shipments coming ;)