Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Life in Plantation... The Last Month"

Finally we move into July, making it almost 2 months I'm here. The flight back to Penang has been confirmed and it is on 18th July. Of course, there's that little business of going for a big adventure! Anyhows, will be back in Penang on the 24th July and *probably* to work on 28th July ;)

These few weeks will be pretty hectic: 4th July is Independence Day, which means... shopping! sales! Yeah, Sis probably can't wait for her Coach handbag too :P

Gf decided to have a vacation here as well, so she's arriving on the 5th July. Yeah, join in the fun! But that also means going to Disney and Universal again.. omg.

I'm also looking to buy a new camera here. The aging Sony DSC-W1 has been giving some annoying problems lately, particularly when taking the blue skies. Check out the Everglades part 2 post and you'll see what I mean.

Last week, Olivera from Schaumburg decided to set her station over in the F2 Lab. She's originally from Yugoslavia. Heh, she's a funny one, cracking jokes out of nowhere and just plain lights up the place! Just that... umm... she probably talks too much! :P

Work wise, I can see they are trying to squeeze as much as possible from me in the last weeks. Small surprise. Well, we just do what we can, and inch closer to 18th July....

Packing my mini museum into the luggage is going to be a major headache. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have bought so many Indiana Jones figures here! :-S

Read Sharon's blog the other night. Sadly, her grandma passed away. That's life. Hope she's doing fine.

Anwar is being accused of sodomy. What crap. Anwar needs to be wary. I hope they can overthrow Paklala's goverment and bring down the fuel price soon!

Adrienne's back from Vancouver. Can't wait to see her pictures! Oh, and Sabrina was chatting with me this morning. Gosh I miss you guys.........

Ok, that's it for now. Later.

No comments: