Friday, July 25, 2008

"Life in.... Penang"

Landed safely in Penang last night at around 8pm. I hardly recall what happened during the 10 hour stopover at Hong Kong. So tired, lack of sleep and jetlag.....

There is that weird feeling right now... being back in Penang. It's familiar, yet, it seems like a dream. The usual routine that I do, hanging the clothes, driving the blue Wira... seems like me, yet doesn't feel like me. Odd.........

Anyway, the epic adventure was over in a flash. The places were really wonderful, with San Francisco being the top pick of them all. Would've loved to stay a few more days in Las Vegas, but the expenditure was already going way beyond limits!

Yes, managed to bring all the toys back safely and reassembled them back into their boxes. A bit of a scare when the Customs officer stopped me and asked me to push the luggage into the X-ray machine. But it turned out fine... ;)

Believe it or not, I'm having a hard time adjusting back to driving in Malaysia- I kept driving on the wrong side of the road!! And countless times I mistakenly used the wiper when I wanted to give a signal! Haha...

Ok, will post the Epic adventure once it gets sorted out. Plus: I bought a new camera!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

already back to PG? I thought your vacation will take longer time? haha.. got souvenir for me ar?

Leopard said...

Haha.... got got... I hope u like chocolates! :D I also want to stay longer, but no money dy :S