Monday, January 14, 2008

"I'm looking for a house..."

Ah yes. It's finally reached that moment. Time to make some 'adult' decisions: Buying a HOUSE! Yeah, staying with my brother is nice. Got Astro, got Streamyx, got Super Tanker food court just opposite. Near to office some more.

But you know, after 4+ years, it's about time to get my own place. Then I can decorate the house according to my liking, maybe finally put up the Museum dedicated to my Star Wars collection ;) haha...

And have my own carpark! Wow... then I don't have to park outside, get bird shit all over, get knocked everywhere and have my car lamp stolen... wonderful :D

Thanks to my lunch mates, I am now aware of a few places of interest. In particular, this one, by IJM, called the Spring.

Here, I do some free advertising for them:

290
gd

All units face the sea, so it's gonna be quite a view..
gd
(The sea is at the bottom of the picture)

And a layout of the biggest unit:
g

Starts frm Rm240k (OMG... ) and what they say that it's in the process of being converted to Freehold, which makes it interesting. The bad part though, is that it's quite close to the Jelutong Expressway (read: Mat Rempits) and there's this gigantic drain next to it. It doesn't help when there's a housing estate with 3 storey super bungalows in front of it (Nautilus Bay). It makes the Spring look 'cheap'.

Anyway, time to open eyes wider and see where else got place ;)

No comments: