Friday, May 25, 2007

"Pantai Keracut"

Went to Pantai Keracut last Sat...........



1. Needed to register ourselves first...
2.Passing by a fishing village on the way...
3. Stop for breakfast first.
4. Wow... hiking begins to sound like a picnic...
5. The hike begins! Pretty straight forward stuff. The journey should take around 45 minutes but...
6. Umm... I think we took a wrong turn... but lets jz say we like a bigger challenge! ;)

Finally reached Pantai Keracut! Actually this is my *3rd* time here... but you'll never get bored of seeing this:




More photos:

1. DSP mates....
2. Group photo
3. One more time...
4. "I love LTD", Sharon?

This time there was a record number of cameras around, meaning there was an insane amount of pictures to choose!



1. WaiMaie
2. SweeHong and WaiMing
3. FoongLin
4. Joe
5. Me, of course.

Even more photos :P

1. Sharon n me
2. FoongLin n me
3. Alice n me
4. Why not all at once?! :D

5. Both Sharons showing their stuff!
6. Keith, I know you must be kicking yourself for missing this!! :P
7. Yup, no doubt this is Heaven, baby ;)
8. Aiks.... time to wake up and go home.........................

Also, check out Sharon's hillarious take on the trip!
http://willyyilly.blogspot.com/2007/05/pantai-kerachut-second-journey.html

1 comment:

Sharon said...

yea, way to go Mr Fong Wan :P