Thursday, May 3, 2007

"A Holiday...?"

Just before the long holidays, I went for *another* team building with my ATG mates. This time it's hiking to Muka Head!

1. Team photo
2. A nice bridge to help out the journey

3. The hiking track is along the coastline, so you get to see some really nice view...
4. First stop, a beach with nice scenic rocks...

5. How can I resist posing for MTV... Hahaha...
6. Reached Muka Head! This particular beach is called Monkey Beach, yup, with lots of them monekys everywhere...
7. Lunch time...
8. Snack time...

9. Our transport home! Ok, it *is* cheating, but lazy to hike back la...

Then on Sat, it's time to go back to Melaka... and that can only mean...

1. Jack Daniel + Johnny Walker makes a very powerful drink! I only whack 3 glasses alrdy head spinning...:-S And they ordered 4 bottles!
2. LayKoon, here's the pics of me n de "leng luis"..... :P

3. "I am the MAN! I whack so many glass until lost count, but I haven't drunk yet!"
4. Live band at Pure Bar... Check out the cool guitarist (No, I am not gay)

Well, that was just like any other holiday rite... until Sunday nite...





*** TWISTER HIT MELAKA!! ***




It was EPL nite.. Arsenal v Fulham, still a usual nite...until the wind started blowing stronger and stronger. Then it became REAL strong... The start to feel uneasy... That is when it hit:


PLAK! PLAK! PLAK!

The sound of tiles blowing off!! Then rain water started leaking in non-stop.. Wah lao... instead of watching football I ended up spending the nite mopping the floor, trying to stop it from flooding my house! After a few hours, I give up dy.... :(
Next morning, news starts to come in... Many houses near my area was hit bad. Check out the Star's report:

1. Inside my house... Can see the sky outside alrdy
2. The real damage... My rooftop was blown away! :O

3. My house. Thank god no one got hurt... I went round Portuguese Settlements and Ujong Pasir.. Man, what a mess...you can actually see pieces of red tiles on the road, antennas blown out of proportions.... Mine considered 'lucky' alrdy...

So the next few days spent making police report, getting people to fix the roof, trying to claim insurance and getting relief funds from government...

What a 'holiday', eh......... :-S:-S

No comments: