Saturday, January 20, 2007

"KLCC"

After Putrajaya, we drove to the next destination in our 2 days 'holiday' - the Petronas Twin Towers! Yeah, kinda like promoting Visit Malaysia 2007, eh?:P
Anyway, the last time I took photos there was like in 1999, using the old film camera. One thing that frustrated me the most then was that the camera wasn't able to capture night shots... All turned out black... :( So this time, lets see how my Sony fares.............;)



Time was about 7pm. There was the fountain water show going on... There's also a weird whale statue somewhere nearby :-S wonder what it's doing there... And a shot of Suria KLCC... Hmm... I remembered that the Suria logo used to be lighted up...

The compulsory Twin Towers backdrop shot;) As well as the 3-tower (together with the Maxis Tower) shot! Had to practically sit on the floor to catch that one...

And finally, to end the 8 year wait.... the real night shot!
My Sony made me proud! I now have the 'crystal-towers-with-a-black sky background' shot!

After that was time to go back. And for a little shock...
RM11.00 for the carpark!!!!!!!!! Ouch.... My sis told me to park in KL Convention Centre... got flat rate of RM5 per day. But I think I must have gotten into the wrong one... also I sort of remembered Karam telling me to park at the Lembaga Getah Malaysia building (also flat rate)... but I only found it when I was leaving KLCC :'( Arghhhh....... Oh well, that's for the next time I guess!

2 comments:

PS Lee said...

Haha....u really 'helping' to promote Visit Malaysia 2007. hahaha.

Leopard said...

Hehe... wonder where is my next destination! :D