Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Samsung S23A950D 3D LED Monitor!"

I had my heart set on the normal Samsung 24 inch LED monitor on sale for RM700 at PC Depot. It's half the price of the new 3D monitor. But when I stepped into the shop, they were playing Avatar on the 3D monitor.... wow... wickedawesomecool... DROOOOLLL...... the guy let me test the 3D converter feature with the glasses and ----- SWIPE ------ I bought it immediately! :P

DSC_0110 (Large)
DSC_0112 (Large)
DSC_0113 (Large)
DSC_0114 (Large)
DSC_0116 (Large)
DSC_0117 (Custom)
super thin!

DSC_0120 (Large)
can angle it a bit too

DSC_0118 (Large)
I can finally use my HDMI cable... previously I used a DVI-VGA adaptor for my old monitor :-S

DSC_0121 (Large)
Accessories... most importantly the 3D glasses

DSC_0115 (Large)
Posing with my old monitor... gosh, has it been that long? It looks so antique... :-S

DSC_0124_G (Large)
Sitting on the table~~

Tested with some movies and games last nite and it's just amazing.... just don't remind me I need to pay RM1399 next month! :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations with your samsung monitor
i wished i knew where to buy one

perhaps you know it ??
i,m from enschede , the netherlands

greetings hanssolide@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

hoi, congratulations with your samsung monitor
i wished i knew where to buy one (the 23 inch)

perhaps you can help me ??
i,m from enschede in the netherlands

greetings hmonnink@gmail.com

Leopard said...

Hi infinity, I got mine from a local PC shop in Malaysia. Perhaps you can search around. Good luck!