Friday, March 6, 2009

"The Last Man Standing"

Yup, the Last Man Standing is no longer standing. Abang Ming has left Modo, therefore finally bringing a close to the chapter of the DSP team. It wasn't until I had time to reflect upon it that I felt really sad about it.

The DSP team holds a very special place in my heart. It's the team I first joined and subsequently spent 4 very wonderful years. The team went through roughly two eras (from my perspective); the first 2 years from when I joined, with Supplier and Kelvin guiding us, and after they left, when we became the ones who had to do the guiding.

Both eras are special for their own reasons, with the later stages being the one that truly brought us all together as one big family, as seen during Abang Ming's wedding, with the DSP team members from the past and present all coming together in one of the most memorable of events.

When will all of us meet again? Who can say. But for now, good luck dude, and enjoy the well earned rest!

No comments: