Monday, December 1, 2008

"More food~~!"

Here comes more food!

Last Friday, had Raymond's farewell at Chilli's Gurney Plaza. Yeah, during office hour: went out at 11am, reach back office at 3pm :P

Attendees.... Raymond, SA, Fren2, Leopard, DOB, Doris. Yasz was taking the pic.

ray1
ray2

For starters we had Nachos and Buffalo Wings. Nothing too special, but nice. And I ordered: Swiss Mushroom Burger. Gigantic portion. *gulp*

It's been like 4 months since I came back from US, swearing not to eat burgers anymore. Well, I probably shouldn't have ordered this because the first bite I took, the phobia of burgers came haunting me again... ugh.. wonder if I'll ever recover from burger-phobia! But the fries tasted nice though. Fyi, I could hardly finish the meal.....!

But the thing about Chilli's is that it's pretty costly. This burger costs RM23 with choco milkshake RM10, plus tax comes up to about RM38. I'd be fine if it tastes special, but honestly, it's not bad, just pretty standard fare.

Next, last Sat nite, went to Ingolf's Kneipe German bar and restaurant @ Tanjung Bungah. We had some trouble finding the place, made a few rounds, got caught in a jam... man, the place better be worth all this trouble! When we reached there, it was packed, but luckily got a table for us. Hmm, place was not well designed IMHO, coz the echo from people chatting/laughing makes it abit noisy.... :-S

german1

Wasn't long before food arrived. Gf ordered grilled dori fish, mine was grilled pork. Mmm.... nice :D The meal cost about RM60+, and I ordered beer some more. Should be worth a second go next time!

2 comments:

twosuperheroes said...

Bring us to the german bar restaurant next time!! Food looks good! *drools....*

Leopard said...

Yummy yummy :D