Friday, February 29, 2008

"Chef & Brew @ Crystal Point!"

With regards to the previous post, this took even longer to get sorted out!

This was my "Happy 2008" Makan-makan @ Chef & Brew. Just felt like having some Western meal somewhere nice....

DSC03510
DSC03486
Don't order this "Kiwi juice".. it's not the freshly blended ones but the syrup type! :S
DSC03495
My Fish & Chips... ~~superb ;)
DSC03498
Her Salmon block.... we seem to be obsessed with salmon... like Salmon-hunter :D
DSC03502
Welcoming 2008 :)
DSC03507
A very hastily-taken pic outside :P

We had the whole place to ourselves that day. The bill came to about RM70, which is pretty expected, coming to these places!

2008 actually started off in the worst possible manner...

A string of illnesses (which I'll probably blog about some other time!) put me down for days... :( also missed FoongLin's Karaoke madness countdown... even had to really watch what I eat.. :S

In short, I missed being healthy!

Ok, let me work harder to try and clear more of these backlogs posts!

Hmm... but a Star Wars shipment I sense coming this weekend... hope right I am! :P

2 comments:

twosuperheroes said...

Oh...you were sick heh..No wonder you look thin and haggard during CNY... kesian...

Leopard said...

OMG...haggard... :S