Thursday, February 1, 2007

"More Star Wars!"

Non-stop Star Wars!

*THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!*
What is it??


*It's the Imperial Walker!!*

*Look at the size of that thing! I placed a battery as a reference point :P*

Can fit 2 AT-AT drivers in the driving seat. As well as Darth Vader, General Veers and a Biker Scout in the compartment!

And *gasp* look at the price tag! When I first saw it in Toys R Us Gurney, my heart nearly stopped... RM499.95!! No cash in hand but I really really want it... :( Apa lagi, use credit card la....think of it as paying in installments! :P

Not only that, in Jan, another heart-attacking vehicle came out!

*The Imperial Shuttle!!* Another must-have item!!

Luckily this one is just RM249.90...*Darth Vader kneeling down to prepare for the Emperor's arrival*

Coming at the same time were these nice 'cinema scenes' packs:

Republic Commando Delta Squad (RM149.90) and Imperial Death Star Briefing Room (RM99.90).


Also I saw this irresistable bid on eBay... the ultra-cool Commando Scorch! RM50 including shipping to Penang... I like it so much that I gave it a protective clamshell to prevent dirt ;)



Oh ya... on Dec 1, Penang's new 'premier' shopping mall Queensbay, opened. I drag my colleagues there on the first day itself! Why? Coz they have a new Toys R Us! So..? So, they have new stocks! Went there at lunch time and quickly grabbed these rare items and at cost price!! Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear, Sora Bulq and the Ep V Commemorative Pack and a Titanium TIE Bomber!

There, I met a fellow collector from whom I purchased another 3 figures from his collection. His stuff wasn't that good (not well preserved) so I just grabbed these 3 from the 2002 series: Boba Fett (Kamino Escape), Count Dooku (Dark Lord) and Clone Trooper. RM30 each. Also at cost price :P

Ok... what's for Feb??

No comments: